Among the topics for the London 2023 conference:
1. Cognition in a world of Biomechanics.
2. Physical Education as a tool for cognitive improvement
4. Thinking, walking, talking – integrative brain function.
5. Motivation for agency.
6. The neuropsychology of cognitive-motor interaction: evaluation and rehabilitation.
7. Effects of movement on neuroplasticity
8. Entrainment in movement
9. Rehabilitation applications
10. Neurology applications
11. Science of Dance applications
12. Effects of movement on human development
13. Movement and Neuroeducation