We welcome your participation in the conference on Resilience as a delegate or presenter.
If you have relevant new and vital research to share with the scientific and clinical communities (either as an oral presentation, symposium, workshop or poster), we encourage you to submit an abstract forthwith.
Abstracts will be printed in the book of abstracts available at the conference and separately.
Deadline for abstract submission: 15.2.2023
Please, read the instructions CAREFULLY before submitting your abstract.
Instructions for abstract submissions
for Oral, Poster or Workshop presentations:
(Symposium proposal format is presented under the symposium tab on the conference webpage):
- Submit your abstract in Microsoft Word format (.doc, docx).
- The presenter’s name must be underlined
- Abstracts are to be written in English only. All presentations will be in the English language.
- Authors’ names should be provided in the format: Hillary Clinton, Donald John Trump. Do not add Dr, Prof, Mr., Mrs., degrees
- The title should have a maximum of 150 characters.
- Affiliations should be included in line 1. If authors’ affiliations are different, you should indicate them filling 2, 3, and 4 lines.
- The presenting author’s name and email address must be included and marked as “presenter” by underlining the name.
- The abstract should have a maximum of 350 words.
- Indicate at the bottom of the abstract whether the abstract is intended for oral or poster presentation or either, or as a workshop proposal.
- The abstract for oral and poster presentations should be structured using the following headings: Keywords (up to five), Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- The abstract should be as informative as possible, including statistical evaluation.
- Statements such as “results will be discussed” or “data will be presented” are not acceptable.
- Standard abbreviations such as: PVS, MCS, EEG, MEEG, MRI, etc., may be used. Others should be described in full when first mentioned followed by the abbreviation in parenthesis.
- Do not include tables, photographs, figures or references in your abstracts.
- Include a one-paragraph bio of yourself with the abstract submission on a separate page.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SELF-PROMOTING METHOD DESCRIPTIONS BE ACCEPTED.
- While you can submit multiple abstracts, only one presentation per presenter will be allowed, as there is significant pressure on time.
- Incomplete Submissions without the required materials will not be processed.
While it is not obligatory, those wishing to submit and have their full papers considered for publication, kindly submit your manuscript directly to Prof.Gerry Leisman ([email protected]). Accepted papers will be published in the journal Neurology and Experimental Neuroscience. Accepted papers will be published, and open access fees will be waived if you are an attendee at the Movement and Cognition-2023 conference.
CONFIRMATION OF ABSTRACTS RECEIVED:
- You will be notified via e-mail to confirm that your abstract has been received with a number that you must use in further correspondence with the conference secretariat or committee.
- If you do not receive a confirmation within two weeks please contact the conference Secretariat.
- The Scientific Committee will assign referees to review abstracts.
- Within 5 weeks, you will be notified if your abstract was accepted for presentation in the conference and in which format. If you didn’t receive the notification, please check with our office.
- Some very high-quality abstracts offered for oral presentation might be included in satellite symposiums or courses. Symposia proposal instructions are provided elsewhere on the website.
- A competition will be held for the best poster presentations.
- Title: XXXXXXXXXXX
- Jon Smith1 and Peter Stubble 2
- 1Department of Applied Science, Auburn University, Boston, Massachusetts and 2Department of Psychology. Augustus University, Pembroke, Alabama, UnitedStates of America
- Email: [email protected]
- Keywords (up to five):XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Objective: XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXX XXX XXXX XXXXX XXXX XXXXX XXX
Methods: XXXXX XXXX XXXXX XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXXXX X XXXXX XX XXXXXXX XX XXXXXXXX XX XXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Results: XXXX XXXXX XXXXXX XX XXXXX X X X X X XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXX XX XXXXXX XXXXX XXXX
XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXXXX XX
Choose one of the following presentations format: Oral or Poster or Workshop
Bio: Please add a short bio (few lines) of the presenter
Posters: You can see the instructions for poster preparation. Go to: POSTER
Symposiums: Instructions for symposiums. Go to: SYMPOSIA