The scientific committee will accept abstracts for poster presentation until 31 April 2023.
Once your poster is accepted for presentation, It's your responsibility to bring it with you to the conference, were its place will be reserved in advance.
These are recommended guidelines for poster preparation. However, you have freedom to shape your poster format according to your test, as long as its borderlines wouldn't exceed significantly the recommended size indicated here:
- The poster layout is PORTRAIT.
- Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below, it is recommended that poster be prepared on one sheet of poster paper.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 1.2m long (35.5 inches wide x 47 inches long).
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract – as illustrated below.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Pins will be available for the mounting of posters.
Suggested template for the poster is as below: